I got the inspiration for this floral tea non-alcoholic cocktail from our friends at allthebitter.com. Theirs is a lavender earl grey martini, but we were hot out of earl grey when wanting to try this recipe, so I figured why not try with my all-time favorite tea - jasmine. I'm so glad we ran out of earl grey because this is outstanding!
- 2 oz non-alcoholic gin like Monday's Zero Alcohol Gin
- 1.5 oz chilled, strong brewed jasmine tea (we're using Harney & Sons)
- .5 oz lavender simple syrup (recipe here)
- .5 oz fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 3 droppers All The Bitter Lavender bitters
- 1 dropper All The Bitter Aromatic bitters
How to Make It
- Strong brew a cup of jasmine tea. All The Bitter advised doing this by using less water and steeping for 8-10 minutes. We used 6 oz of water and steeped for 9 mins.
- Add all ingredients plus ice to a cocktail shaker and shake, shake, shake!
- Strain and garnish with a lemon slice, lemon wedge, or lavender buds!