We made this non-alcoholic recipe after seeing an alcoholic version online and we must say, it came out deliciously. This recipe makes two, but you can easily half it for a single serving, or increase it for batch serving. Watch us make this recipe on Instagram by clicking here.
- 1 1/2 oz non-alcoholic amaro like Gnista's Floral Wormwood
- 1 1/2 oz NA aperol like Wilfred's Bittersweet Aperitif
- 11/2 oz zero proof whiskey like Monday's Zero Alcohol Whiskey
- 11/2 oz fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1-2 drops All The Bitter Aromatic Bitters
- a few muddled strawberries
Shake all ingredients except the muddled strawberries with ice until well chilled. Spoon strawberries into glass then strain over top.